Private Jet Management
Aircraft Management & Private Jet Ownership
NICHOLAS AIR Aircraft Management is a turn-key program for those who want to enjoy all the benefits of whole aircraft ownership without the complexities of daily flight operations. We handle all compliance, regulatory, and daily responsibilities of aircraft ownership including two fully certified pilots, access to the NICHOLAS AIR fleet at a reduced rate, and all accounting matters. The Aircraft Management program saves you both time and money with nationwide fuel discounts, fleet aircraft insurance savings, and reduced maintenance costs.
Operational Excellence 365/24/7
At NICHOLAS AIR, we ensure your aircraft not only meets but exceeds the highest FAA and industry safety standards. Your aircraft is always ready to fly whenever and wherever you want to go.
Generate Charter Revenue
Along with significant savings through fleet wide discounts, we can place your aircraft in our Part 135 program to turn idle time into revenue and offset the costs of ownership by dry leasing your aircraft.
Aircraft Management Advantages
- Risk Management – Operational, Regulatory, Security & Financial
- Personnel & Finance Administration – We Recruit, Hire, and Train Your Crew
- Supplemental Lift Options for Travel Needs Outside Your Own Aircraft
- Reduced Annual Operating Costs – Fuel, Maintenance, and Fleet Insurance Rates
- Generate Revenue with Our Dry Lease Pool
- Oversight and Compliance of Domestic and International Regulations
- Registration Numbers Blocked from Tracking for Privacy and Protection
- Efficient Flight Operations Maximize the Operation of Your Aircraft
- Crew Training, Travel, and Communication Managed with Precision
- Unplanned Aircraft Repair Managed for Quick Trip Resumption
- Emergency Response Plan and Safety Management System
- Aircraft Maintenance – The Most Stringent and Extensive Support and Monitoring
Private Jet Cards
15 TO 100 HOURS
We offer three Jet Card Membership options for those who prefer a minimum upfront investment with access to the entire fleet.
Private Jet Lease
100 TO 200 HOURS
The Jet Lease Program is ideal for more frequent fliers who travel over 100 hours per year, offering a monthly payment system without the upfront financial commitment of an asset.
100 TO 300 HOURS
Fractional Jet Ownership, or Jet Shares, offers greater flexibility at a fraction of the cost without the hassles of whole aircraft ownership.
Which Private Jet Program Is Right For You?
We are confident there is a NICHOLAS AIR program to meet your travel needs. Click below to fill out a brief form and your Personal Travel Representative will reach out to you shortly to answer any questions you might have about our programs.View Pricing & Brochures